View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2005, 03:15   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: London vs Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Just goes to show the relativity of concepts of largeness, smallness, etc....

Indeed, the entire poplulation of Norway is less than 5 million, and as one of few countries we have a negative population growth (not counting immigration, which brings the net growth up to a positive level).
If I'm not quie wrong, that is less than half the citizens of Greater London....

But as a 5''5' mate of mine is won to say: it's better to be little and cute, rather than big and ugly....
so:

Quote:
On the other hand we have Bergen and Trondheim. The second and third largest cities. Much smaller than Oslo, but incredibly more aesthetically pleasing.
we can at least agree that oslo isn't big, nor cute