View Single Post
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 19:03   #44
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: how do you become pa team

I think a lot of people feel disillusioned with PA Team also because they don't know what you guys do.

The job titles you all have is fine but it doesn't really tell us what your job role is, or who is responsible for what.

As far as I can see (with the exception of Chef who is doing the portal, JJ who runs the forums, and Appoco who seems to do everything else) the other non-coders of PA Team don't seem to do anything except come into #planetarion when something breaks and +m everyone until someone else comes in to tell the people in there what's going on.

Now I expect I'm wrong, and I'm sure you all do work hard - but without us (us being the community) knowing what these job titles mean, of course you're going to be slated. As a lot of the work you do behind the scenes will go unnoticed.