View Single Post
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 17:05   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: how do you become pa team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
You get to know them THROUGH the support/MH Team. When they come here applying to help they havent got a clue who they are. When i joined support team none of the PA Team knew me. Probably knew my nick as i have bin involved with PA since day one. Hence why i care a lot about this game. So, you appoint somone based on the fact you know them and think they will do a great job to be a forum mod correct? Well thats the difference. The Support team is there to see how people act toward customers, you go through that, then go through MH. You dont just walk in, say 'Hey i know you appoc can i be PA Team?' doesnt work im afraid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef
Support team is open application, interview, trial period and whole team vote (by existing members of the support team).
Dig it?