View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 16:15   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Glamour models? Yay or Nay?

Last night I went to a local night spot where 'Nuts' were running some sort of...thing.
This thing.

So, I got to meet, greet, fondle and kiss (on the cheek) Lucy Pinder and the stand-in-blonde-girl Danielle Mason .

Now, Ms. Mason was damn nice in person, good looking, perfect makeup and nice and genial.
I did like her in a "thats-an-unattainable-girl" kinda way. Still gave it a shot but was interrupted by bouncers moving her along to some photo op. I doubt I would have gotten far however heh.

Ms. Pinder. She was tiny. I mean titchy. Huge massive gigantic boobs. I mean, they look big in print but on such a tiny tiny frame it's like they are magnified x10. Imagine a lollypop stick holding two melons, then you get close.
She was ok, not the prettiest I thought. I mean she wasn't ugly, but she was hardly what you might call spectacular.

However, she seems to have legions of fans, drooling over her. Obsessed with her.

So let me ask you, Glamour Models? Like or Dislike?
Too fake or Just Right?

Disclaimer: This is, in part, a little thread boasting about me meeting two glamour models. But it's mostly about the question. Really. It is. I swear.

Last edited by IncubusGod; 3 Sep 2005 at 16:23.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote