View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 09:16   #177
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Planetarion: Is this what the future holds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Too true, Angels always managed to hit self-destruct before any alliance had a chance to take them down.
I also wonder what you mean by that statement. Self-destruct in what way? I was angels for many rounds and i never got any feeling that we were self-destructing. Angels was created after fang disbanded with the goal to have a small core and do well, with around 30 members, we were not aiming for the top spot in total score, but for a high average in both roids and score. The first rounds we did that and we were happy about our performance. The mistake, in my opinion, was to try to make Angels a full blown alliance and compete with exilition or 1up. But even that would have not been enough to break angels. The fact is that our most active HC (Irvine) went inactive, as well as other HC and officers. We surely were never very good at political play, but i can't think of any alliance besides eX or 1up that can say they were good at it.