View Single Post
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 19:22   #28
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
A few idiots might have but I doubt you'll find anyone respectable who used the term.

God bless the gal fund and its ability to make even the worst of players look good
I loved that post. wanted to posrep you, but I couldnt
for being able to call me an idiot, not respectable and an horrible player in one post, without really saying it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote