Thread: Omen tardism
View Single Post
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 07:09   #2
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice
Re: Omen tardism

All alliances accept and reject applicants, some more so than others.

Now I don't know you or your case (as to whether you were treated particularly cruelly or not) but if everyone made a forum thread when they didn't get in to an ally we'd have quite an active board would we not?

Quote:
why would a person brand new starting in this game even bother playing it when everybody is so tied up in (on) or whetever treating others like crap if your not in thier little buddy clicks?
New players have the beginner alliances, and that's where they're best to go - I guarantee in any MMO if you applied to a big alliance on your 1st day you'd get pushed away. Remember PA is mostly adults to we're probably a little kinder here. Fat twelve year old children in WoW who play 24/7 would probably rip apart anyone trying to get into their exclusive alliance.

As far as I know, I've not flamed you so far, but I have to ask. If YOU were in Omen right now (and had been successful) would you have made this thread - or would you enjoy you were apart of it and wreak of hypocrisy.