View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 20:49   #29
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Vitamin Tablets and their ilk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
yes but to be fair you're ten years away from a coronary and you think paracetamol is a food supplement
I will be size zero soon, if I carry on being ballemic it's achievable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I used to say exactly the same thing. I was very rarely ill.

Then I got cancer.

So watch what you say duder, don't tempt fate!
That's my worry I guess. I think I can't get ill then one day I get something terrible and through my own stubidness I don't get it diagnosed until too late.

My friend who is fit and healthy is constantly ill. But I believe it's in the head. He is always saying "I have a headache" etc and that's what makes him ill.

In all fairness he did find out today he has jaundice.