View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 20:27   #27
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Vitamin Tablets and their ilk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
(in 2003 i decided to never again eat mcdonalds/burgerking/kfc/pizzahut/dominos) and i quit kebabs in 2006

February 2000 was the last time i ate McDonalds/Burger King/KFC (it was a BK meal when very hungover that was the final straw) and i quit kebabs in 2005. I can't actually remember the last time i ate a pizzahut or dominos but it's probably at least a couple of years ago (i've not declared them no go places though). It's pizzas and chips 'n' cheese that do it for me when drunk.

[/just mentioning it]
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote