View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 18:08   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Vitamin Tablets and their ilk.

as i said, i drink a homemade smoothie a day in a properly expensive smoothie machine, i cant remember what type it is but one of them you lose all the goodness, something to do with it heating up the center or some shit, in mine you dont. So i get my 5 a day.

I also bought the more expensive vit pills. To be honest my conclusion is pretty much that im not that bothered if they turn out to have little or no effect or are placebos. I've certainly spent a lot worse £7's in my life and im sure they'll at least have some sort of psychological knock on effect of me doing something positive for myself, or something

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote