View Single Post
Unread 2 Jun 2013, 12:54   #92
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Round 52 predictions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
It was FAnG/CT/TGV that pinned down Ult in r46, until FAnG decided they could let up on ult and gangup on CT with Ult, giving Ult enough air to win. It's this politics to be too eagre to gangup on your allies that cost FAnG the win (among some horrid crashes in the last week). The fact Ult won in the end should show you that it was purely numbers that kept them back and not being better.
xVx wasn't allied to Ult in r45, i distinctly remember as i was an unallied player just outside of top 100 that would join either xVx or FAnG in case they got close enough to Ult. Attacking Ult with a FAnG one night, and a xVx the other.
FAnG didn't win r49.
FAnG/ND might not have gone into the round allied, but they were the first to gangup, on an alliance that was ranked 4th and had less average roids then them at the time.
The TGV/App agreement was never meant to last the entire round, but breaking it wasn't gonna benefit TGV nor APP at any point in the round. For TGV it would just mean more incs, as ND/FAnG clearly stated they would continue to go after TGV no matter what. And App would pass TGV without hitting TGV so why fight them?

So that's 5 factual errors in what... 4 sentences?
Round 46:
FAnG was in the lead, and CT left the "Bbock" to join sides with Ultores, trying to head for the win, instead of stagnating the hell out of the round.
Its quite amusing that you would claim it being something else
Round 45:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=199669
Round 49:
Erm, then who won it? I thought that the alliance that ends in #1 is the winning alliance?
http://beta.planetarion.com/history/?id=6&round=49

Why would you try look smart when you are clearly out of depth

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote