Thread: Racism
View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2008, 16:13   #10
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Racism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
I am sure we can all see the value in quick in game deletions and banning for anything that can be considered remotely offensive to anyone.
I agree with this poster completely.

I think it's also worth the bits for the Multihunting crew to pay particular attention to whether a sign up name used to tag you to a (more or) less legit database the definition of which has been left vague at best for the user population is in fact valid or not. It's rather important to root the freebie accounts for false user information.