View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 17:14   #20
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Ah, the irony of someone looking incredibly stupid while posting a blonde joke.

Anyway, as for Obiwan's mobile related joke, I don't think anything will beat my wife's comment :

We were watching a program about the passengers in one of the Sept 11th jets. The passengers had learnt that the terrorists were going to crash the plane, and so they valiantly decided to struggle for control of the aircraft. Before they did so, someone phoned their partner. Remember at this point, the pilot was dead, almost everyone thought they were going to die.

My wife's comment : "I didn't think you were allowed to use a mobile on a plane?"
Do you think a mobile phone, at that height, and surrounded by a metal aeroplane, would be able to make a phonecall?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote