View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 14:17   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
EDIT: This did not work, and im not able to delete my own post, beacause the forum is borked.
Delete thread kthnxbye
Ah, the irony of someone looking incredibly stupid while posting a blonde joke.

Anyway, as for Obiwan's mobile related joke, I don't think anything will beat my wife's comment :

We were watching a program about the passengers in one of the Sept 11th jets. The passengers had learnt that the terrorists were going to crash the plane, and so they valiantly decided to struggle for control of the aircraft. Before they did so, someone phoned their partner. Remember at this point, the pilot was dead, almost everyone thought they were going to die.

My wife's comment : "I didn't think you were allowed to use a mobile on a plane?"
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote