View Single Post
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 13:31   #329
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
(...)All you're doing is making yourself sound ridiculous and that you've been searching for an excuse to hit us yourself, since you had no balls to fight a opponent above you, you hit down (and even then you had to bring friends, not one, not two, but four). Yes, you couldn't hit ULT because we were napped with them ingame earlier, (...etc)
I stated it was my side of the story, based on what I've seen, and my opinion was that you had it made with Ult and since you couldn't hit #1, you'd hit #2. It's all fairly logical to me, hence why I said that to me this was the case.

We didn't have the balls to fight an opponent above us? We've fought Ult and a bunch of other alliances for oh so much longer than you have this round. If I didn't think you were actually being serious I would've thought you were making a joke. That probably makes it even funnier, but also a little bit sad. Your comment about allies is hilarious because you haven't attacked us a single night this round without ND to flak for you. And I didn't see anyone helping us when we were alone against ult and others as well.

But please tell me some more about how we nap'd #1 and let them walk away with the lead by doing their dirty work for them. Hitting their closest competitor. Oh wait, no. I'm confused. We're on the side of this war who didn't do that.

And the funny part is, it doesn't even matter at this point who threw the first stone. We were clearly seen as the aggressors in this forum thread, which is why I gave my side of the story, so quit your playground politics boy. You're just being silly now.

In the end what matters is the result, and that means congrats to Ult and gj to the rest of us

Last edited by Machado; 12 Feb 2015 at 13:36.
Machado is offline   Reply With Quote