View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2003, 13:14   #4
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
No you're not meant to be able to access Administration, that link is just there for my own convenience. Good point about the 401 page though - I'm fixing it now.

The links I'm doing manually (snore) so I'll do another 50 odd tonight. S/I when I'm finished if you like I can provide the database in SQL form.
The table is in the format:
ID (primary key, int(10)), timestamp (int(10)), name (text), url(text), description (text), category (text), moderate (tinyint(3)).

The moderate field I use simply to determine whether to display items in the listing or not, as I have a moderation system going on for the public submision form.

[edit]
Fixed

Last edited by meglamaniac; 7 May 2003 at 13:20.
meglamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote