Thread: Omen tardism
View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2009, 14:52   #44
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Omen tardism

The thing is u can choose with whom you want to play with.. And people should use that right..

I would personally maybe play with 1/10 old pa players maybe some new ones if I would actually see any good ones who know how to build their fleets or get maximium effect out from them... and from that 10% depending on their RL situation if I would be trying to make alliance or BG.. but who would want to waste time to win in pa.

It's too easy, and it's boring how you have to play to win as a galaxy/player in this game.. not to mention rounds are still too short for bouncing back up after fighting a very hard war, as others are gaining roids meanwhile and roiding them later will not affect ranks that much thanks to fleet value + xp effect due to round is past middle point usually at that point.

Current pa, is like a speed game.. no long term commitments and no glory to be had.. if there ever was glory in winning a round as the next round is just around the corner and you have to waste your RL again to sort out all the defences and stuff for every morning 4-5h's for yourself and your galaxy if they aren't active just to keep your own planet going.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote