View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 09:03   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Surfing teh interweb

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Are there any 'unwritten' laws of the interweb of which I am not aware (or unable to find in a google?) which could improve my searching ability?
Well, not exactly something that would improve your searching skills, but investing your time to think up a one-liner or a witty reply will give you a greater chance of winning the internet than overwhelming your opponent with statistics and facts.
I suggest that next time you want to show Nod "who's the daddy" you call him gay or something like that.