View Single Post
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 02:17   #45
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Christmas Repeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Posting in the humble hope that TomKat can confirm whether or not he actually thinks about anything before he posts, or whether he just posts the first crap that comes into his head in the vain hope that he can fumble through with babbling afterwards.
Which post are you referring to?

You honestly think I wasn't being sarcastic when I was asking who chooses peerages? Oh my

You can have a negrep for making the kind of post Yahwe would make. Insulting, with little point and little contribution to the thread. But well done! You look really clever making that kind of post!