View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 15:11   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Christmas Repeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Would you rather give the unions more or less power?
That's not how I'd phrase it. I don't want to give anyone power. But I'd like unions to have more power (compared to the government or corporations), but that's a different question.

Mainly I'd want to get rid of some of the restrictions placed on unions by some of the legislation formed between 1979 and 1997. In particular, I'd like to see the ban on secondary picketing lifted. There's some details on the range of things that affected Labour Law here : here. Clearly it isn't all bad though.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote