View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 14:27   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Christmas Repeal

I'm not sure repealing one law would do much good in many cases, with a lot of things stripping away one law would simply put an older law back into effect, and there's presumably common law foundations for quite a lot of this stuff.

But speaking in a general sense, I'd quite like to see almost all drug legislation repealed (obviously), I don't like a lot of trade union legislation on the books, and from a practical day-to-day point of view there are things about CLARA (Common and Leasehold Reform Act) which irritate me.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote