View Single Post
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 12:14   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Sign the Indymedia petition, y'all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Rozenski
90% of Anti-Capitalist’s are terrorists and a site that seeks to support their cause by reporting on their movement it in a biased manner is just as guilty. It makes me sick to see these brain-dead morons smashing up shops every May, because in their sheer arrogance they believe their cause is so divine as to allow them to break the laws of the land, however in reality they are plain and simple Neanderthalic thugs (Just like Animal rights 'activists' have been of late). Jailing/deporting/shooting them all would be the ideal, hell it’s not like they contribute to society in a positive way anyway, but I guess temporarily shutting down one of their avenues for recruitment is a good start.

When it comes to groups that use violence and terror to prompote their cause laws should mean nothing anyway, it's their choice to be such a-holes. They are throwing their rights away by their own choosing – fk ‘em!

However this is David Blunkett we're taking about here, he's worse than any terrorist, he must flout the law at least a dozen times per day, in this case I'm with him, but other times he goes way too far. I'd rather see the back of him first.
surely if your the one defining the law, you can never break it ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia