Thread: Why do women...
View Single Post
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 23:53   #22
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Why do women...

I like Desperate Houswives. (Have you ever watched it Deffeh or do you just assume it's shit because the main characters are women and you consider it to be a womens programme?) I like it because I find the characters interesting. I particularly find Bree interesting possibly because I see terrifying though minimal similarities to myself. My boyfriend also enjoys DH. And no he doesn't watch it just to be polite when I'm watching. In fact he gets me to tape it when he's working. I am not saying it's great TV but it's amusing and enjoyable in a lighthearted relaxing kinda way.

Having said that there is little or no TV which I actually enjoy. Of late the only programmes I actually make a point of watching are DH and BBC2s 'The Apprentice'.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote