Thread: Galaxy Exiles
View Single Post
Unread 18 Mar 2014, 13:48   #25
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Galaxy Exiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
Lol Kai. Your post was so far off that I had to sign up to the forums to put you right. Exiling in to a super gal has nothing to do with timing. It is luck, pure and simple. Having tried said tactic myself, I can vouch for this The only 'abuse' of the exiling system super gals exploit, is exiling out in actives/douches whenever possible. Nelito paid for the exile that got me into my target gal a few rounds back...maybe that is the secret
Lol. I love how you do it once and suddenly you are an expert. Bear in mind that Armas gal decided on the 'lot of ppl' tactic to create their galaxy. Take a look at the other gal (Shaz's one) and its the same 10 people every round. They use the 30 min tactic. Both are successful in achieving the goal and both would be stopped or atleast stunted and unfavourable with my suggestion for fixing exiles. Lets also not forget that you in that round exiled into my galaxy before getting to Armas. We had a decent BP and good randoms and still you exiled through, because you could keep exiling every 3 ticks and eventually get to Armas. Now what i honestly ask you is if you had wait 24 ticks per exile (8 times slower) would you have exiled through or would you have stayed. I am asking from a practical point of veiw, not a personal bitchy one.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote