Thread: Galaxy Exiles
View Single Post
Unread 18 Mar 2014, 13:24   #23
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Galaxy Exiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
The super galaxies like you call it will still appear, and i belive they will have A LOT more advantage than before. Topic might be for suggestions, but i can't really say i see any besides increase buddypacks. Which is totally irrelevant.

Appocomaster has been given several suggestions on the matter in the past, and this topic is old now. New thread maybe, but topic is old.

Kaiba might have the only suggestion that is relevant: Remove self-exiles entirely.
The actual change that PA team has made is utter crap, stopping galaxies from shifting out of the dead planets will cause lots of people to give up earlier in the round than usual. What they have done is attack them problem at the wrong end. I dont beleive had an issue with galaxies exiling planets, tbh every planet you exile makes you weaker in that moment. The issue as i have said twice now in this thread lies at the planets ability to control WHEN he exiles in. Remove this option and hardcode exiling alongside Reset/Deletion and make it all something that happens at tick (a player can be voted out of the galaxy at any point in the hour but he wont leave until the tick) and really all the problems with exiling are removed.

Planets can still move out of crap galaxies, it is just given a bigger cooling down period (you are moving a planet ffs that takes a lot of power ) , galaxies can still exile dead planets/people they dont want and FINALLY the exiling system is fair by everyone being in the same boat and certain people not being able to shorten the odds.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote