Thread: Galaxy Exiles
View Single Post
Unread 18 Mar 2014, 11:05   #18
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Galaxy Exiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
You guys whine about these players that loose loads of ticks and resources for trying to land in some specific galaxies? Better they quit the game aswell, i assume so our playerbase will further diminish.

The changes how i see it, does not in any fashion benefit new players.
Or will make them stay for any more reason they had before, but on the other hand it will make our current playerbase in dead weight galaxies give up at some point.
Firstly they are exiling around to arrive in a specific galaxy where they will recieve next to no incs and have donations waiting for them. They do not waste loads of ticks and resources when they can init 2k roids upon arriving in the galaxy and catch right back up.

Now to the more important point, why? Why would they quit? This always the same shit pedalled out by people like you to poo poo an idea.

Lets be honest here there is like 20 people who bend the exiling to create 'special galaxies'. If the game was changed so they couldnt do it anymore maybe at best 4 would quit. This is not a reason to not make the change.

In other threads people are calling for the removal of Havoc, again we have responses of how people 'only play for havoc' and wouldnt play at all if it was gone. Again this is like 10 people, most of them dont even buy credits. They are not a loss to the game.

Time and again people have ideas of how to improve the game and everytime someone cries 'loads of ppl would quit!', unless this is upwards of 100 people then it is a moot point, stop using it!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote