Thread: Ally limits
View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2012, 03:45   #32
Truhatred

Truhatred is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ally limits

You could of lead out with that link to start Amnion. I agree with some of your points as well. You would need HC's scanners BC's etc. I can't speak for Grog but I know many DLR that would take 16 of those people in to compete for a round. I left DLR because I wanted to actually compete for #1 ally #1 gal and #1 planet which is very difficult to do in DLR most rounds. Especially when wars end and truces are made and people focus on the fatty DLR planets for easy roids. I always like VGN as well, and if VGN decided to come back I would love to play there. I know people are out there that would step foward even if it meant me making my own ally and recruiting my friends to fill those difficult spots and taking in some of those members that are casted out of the top allies due to no room.

I do see your point your making though. Its possible it wouldn't work as well as I believe. But worst case scenario is it gets changed back after 1 round. The round where they decided to randomly limit the +times to your attk/def fleets...no one like that shit really so they changed it back and the game moved on.

I just dont see much interest in seeing the same 3 allies fight for #1 while 2 of them ally each other and bash 1 then stop and ally different one and bash the other and so on.

The alternative which I would say would also work is 1 more top alliance competing for #1 making 4 top allies instead of 3. So when wars start their could potentially be 2v2 every time to balance out the power houses in war and make it more interesting and not 1 sided. Which would take some of the mediocre allies with 50~ish members to merge with each other and become a competing alliances instead of a go to ally when help is needed.

Last edited by Truhatred; 24 Jun 2012 at 04:01.
Truhatred is offline   Reply With Quote