Thread: Game Tactics
View Single Post
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 18:18   #19
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Game Tactics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
Anyway
What I found most interesting about some of the 1up attacks I faced was when they teamed up they pretty much covered all the angles - Cath covette with Xans fi again were almost impossible to stop. I would need my whole alliance online to cover
Vipers made my gryphons usless
Tzens and cutters and thiefs - were useless against 500k of vsh
and my 2500 pegs were made redunant by 400k pulsars
20 to 30k beetles froze most fi - and 200k spiders stopped any sent/ arrow def
The only weakness in their plan which i managed to take advantage of yesterday was that they attacked with 1.4 mil ships but only 20,000 beetles (and no sents) So alls I needed was fi flak to allow my harpies to shoot
That would be my fault. It was fun anyway, Rob and myself didn't attack you much to be honest, (or anyone for that matter towards the end of the round) but it was interesting the battles we had.

If you'd timed it well you and yada_yada could've landed BS on me (the Xan mentioned above) for ~2.5k roids. Though a Xan with 90 Distorters isn't the best looking target it probably was the best on offer.