View Single Post
Unread 19 May 2006, 23:33   #6
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: the da vinci code

Are you saying who really cares because Jesus has been dead for 2000 years? If so then obviously all the christians care, most of them seem to be kicking up a huge stink over an overrated piece of shit written by someone who probably failed english literature at high school.

You couldn't have meant da vinci as he's only been dead for 487 years.

I'll watch the film as i managed to get through the book. It wasn't the worst book i've ever read by any stretch of the imagination - anything by Valerio Massimo Manfredi takes that award. (though admittedly they were probably down to the poor translations)

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote