View Single Post
Unread 23 Apr 2010, 20:07   #15
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: Will DLR manage to stay top5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I must of mis-read the alliance page.. I thought DLR was struggling to hold onto its 3rd place? and was likely to go down to 5th by the end of the round?
everybody knows, 1st is the only alliance anyone remembers so it doesn't matter what rank we finish tbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Im not saying what DLR should of done, or that DLR should of nap'd ND or Vision. Im simply saying that DLR's politics completly failed them and they went from a #1 contender to fighting to hold onto 3rd/4th. DLR's politics obviously werent good, I cant believe you're arguing that they made the right decisions.
you are saying that though light...you are saying that by napping App we made a bad choice in comparison to you and ND who napped each other...both of you being, by your own description, contenders for the round win..

grats on the round win though

anyway, i have had chance to vent my feelings on the issue group therapy style.....so im going away from the boards for now

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....

Last edited by Mek; 23 Apr 2010 at 20:20.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote