View Single Post
Unread 23 Apr 2010, 20:04   #14
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will DLR manage to stay top5?

Well, actually I'm not trying to underplay anything mate.

The way I see it is that at the time when NewDawn napped Vision they were, as you said, getting pummled by everyone. They napped the biggest threat to concentrate on the numerous other threats they were facing. The logic, I assume, being that by eliminating the biggest threat they'd be in a better position to stabilize their alliance and stop the points freefall they were in.

It doesn't make sense for somebody to hit the #1 alliance all the while they're being hit left, right and centre by everybody else. Yes, Vision were only in the lead marginally at the time of the NAP and now the gap between them is greater.

But who knows, maybe all they needed was a time-out to get back into a position whereby they can challenge.

All I'm saying is behaving like a knob on the forums and crying because they're not already hitting Vision is kinda a waste of time.

Besides, it's Friday night. Go out you muppet, and report back on your adventures tomorrow mate.

/out