View Single Post
Unread 23 Apr 2010, 19:43   #10
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: Will DLR manage to stay top5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
RE: Newdawn

I strongly doubt that a bunch of forum flames is gonna change their politics.

And besides, anyone who doesn't think that NewDawn wont have a go at Vision if they get within striking distance is a fool.

If Vision have any more crashers, and should we drop to 6 or 7m in front, NewDawn would be nuts not to have a go at us.

Meanwhile, Vision are pretty much stuck politically. Napping our #1 threat has let us focus on other targets, such as everyone that isn't NewDawn.

If NewDawn did decide to start on Vision now (or next week) - who do you think would get the support?

^ That isn't as rhetorrical as it sounds btw, answers on a postcard etc.
ND didn't 'have a go' at you when you guys passed them by a couple mill....what makes you think that is going to change at any point soon? :P

I am quite aware that this is just a way of you underplaying your hand and trying to make out like this NAP with ND, and the subsequent refusal of them to fight you, isn't an issue kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
Since you are so bright and allknowing, can u please tell me wich alliance(s) my alliance apparantly hitting you with ?
We have engaged you alone most of the time, except for a few days with eXcessum.

DLR this round is just a shadow of what it has been the other rounds, with a smaller tag imo.
you think that after the 'few days' of hitting us with excessum they would just go back to gal raiding? they have been hitting us fairly readily and add in the gal raids on our non fortress planets by ND, it all adds up and thus gives the lovely -% of roids you have been seeing for the last 4 days

and with regards to us being a 'shadow' of our former selves....tell me with your infinite wisdom, how any alliance doesn't lose roids to the tune that we have when we are receiving 200-250 fleets of inc a night constantly?

could an admin please combine these all into one post please :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 24 Apr 2010 at 12:00. Reason: merge
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote