Thread: Valentines Day
View Single Post
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 00:38   #13
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Valentines Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I plan on going out and getting drunk on Valentine's day. My theory is; any girls who are out in bars or whatnot will be single and hopefully very depressed about it, so I can take advantage of their vulnerable situation!
I'm in fact doing the same, but to complicate it I'm going out with a good female friend of mine (no sex has, is or will ever be involved) to go and pull people. Everyone should be single, so that's one obstacle gone. On the other hand, I'm ****ed if all the girls think I'm seeing her. Damn.