Thread: pet hates
View Single Post
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 20:21   #38
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: pet hates

Bah. I just think it's stupid. I mean really. It's shampoo. So really - SHAMPOO - IT GETS YOUR HAIR CLEAN! - is all that's required, none of this 35% added shine 42% extra strength business :( Makeup adverts irk me even more though, mascara that 'lifts your lashes 50% more' and so on. It's bollocks really.

MASCARA - COVERS YOUR EYELASHES IN THICK BLACK GLOOP! would be a brilliant advertising campaign :)

LIPSTICK! CHANGES THE COLOUR OF YOUR LIPS TO SOMETHING ENTIRELY UNNATURAL. (please not new colour is NOT permenant. Max Factor accept no responsibility for any permenant colouration of your lips).

FOUNDATION - COMPLETELY CHANGES THE COLOUR OF YOUR FACE - CHOOSE FROM 16 SHADES OF ORANGE - (Disclaimer - Maybelline accept no responsibility for the fact that you are too spasticated to apply this product correctly and therefore end up with an awful looking line where the foundation stops)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote