View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 03:01   #81
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: For those that dont want 1up to win next round...

You mean they prepared?

Oh my, we'll take them out and shoot them for that. Baffles me to why alliances don't have people dedicated to working out ships strategies/72 hour trees etc - it's basic preparation, IMO. The point i've made is that I don't see why 1up play when they see the opposition do things like 'omg they do x, y and z' when x, y and z are the foundation of good alliances, and once you are competent you are halfway there - if you're active and willing to stick to the end, well then you're well on your way. Some alliances have the first half, some the other, on seldom occaisons both - has to be night after night i'm afraid. Of course every successful alliance needs a bit of luck but some you need to make the opportunity first.

If there was competition, there'd be every reason for them to play from my point of view, otherwise punching up shite doesn't really seem worth all that effort when they could just enjoy each other's company on IRC, and go to bed at reasonable times. I'm racking up the neg rep on this thread so keep it pumping.