View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:01   #27
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ohmygodwearegoingtodie !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Jesus loves you so therefore the Father loves you also. Well since you think I am stupid please explain in detail what you meant in a couple of different ways so that I can fully understand the contents of your views.

I meant what I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
PS, you guys are making this too easy. The more you become outraged by a showing of faith the more I know that I am ministering to the right people. If you did not care you would not become so angry.
Is highly supercillious and even sinful.

P.S. Joshua Bar-Joseph loves anyone after a pint and a half.