View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 17:31   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: ww3 closer than u think!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
I didn't, but Google did.
You mean old ****er.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
wuoldd youl ike take me out to teh theaatre anb stuff? *twiddles with hair*
You know I'd be delighted to accompany you anywhere, horn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cura
I saw it at school, during the lesson English strange enough. We had a cool teacher that discussed song meanings etc. amongst other "The Herd - From The Underworld" (I downloaded it right after that lesson, don't kill me marv ).
I'm sure alot of people know it from lessons latin-greek though (which was a real study course here in Belgium a few years ago, not sure if it still is).
That's a rather strange tale. Belgium eh?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote