Thread: One for Pig
View Single Post
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 22:13   #30
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: One for Pig

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
i want to see the results of a survey of 16-30 year olds in the south manchester area, preferably with photos.
I'd like to see a survey conducted in the Essex area, most girls there seem to be of the mindset 'if ya kiss someone ya haff ta sleep wiv em'.

I however, would insist no photos were taken whatsoever.

Seriously, never go to Harlow - syphilis is practically airborne

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote