View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2010, 16:21   #1
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Planetarion, or is it Donatearion?

Are we gonna see donations from ally fund / gal fund to decide #1 planet in the future?

Since BA prooved that donations is legal....

How to do it:
get gal m8s to donate to gal fund then exile out, be mod while it happens ( gc is last to exile out ) then donate the fund to urself. = 750k score, more if certain government. Or something like that? dunno the limidts.

Get ally fund as big as possible, so that you can get the maximum donation possible from ally last tick. Make sure you are the only one left in the tag so that you can get the donation.

Would this be allowed? I dont REALLY see a difference between this and what BA did early on. After all, the alliance played as a team, as did the galaxy...?

Discuss!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote