View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2008, 22:22   #19
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Googling your name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
How on earth could someone prove that 'I' 'lied' 'to them' anyway. The internet is pretty anonymous and it's also common knowledge that the internet isn't the most reliable source of information around. I can't help that my name ended up their.
well (and i'll do this step by step because you're acting like a child) IF you create a fake webpage claiming achievements you do not have

AND IF you do so hoping the employer will look at it and give you the job

AND IF they do give you the job and find out

THEN you will be sacked (any UK empoyer would sack on principle) and you would lose at any first instace trial (assuming you had the balls to sue) WHICH would cost you 2 to 4 grand.

the points you raise may well be of academic interest to an appeal court but that would cost between 10 and 20K

I'm guessing, and it is just a guess, that you can't actually afford that right now

You are utterly naive - if you lie in this way the company will ditch you - why on earth wouldn't it?