View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 17:58   #21
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: 1up going to lose #1 spot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
Can't 1up win without trying to make people believe that there are alliances cooperating out there? 1st FAnG/Mistu, now LCH/VsN..
Vision admitted that LCH planets were marked as friendly in their arbiter, so it wasn't exactly unreasonable to start asking questions about LCH and VsN.

Nobody has said that they are allied, merely that VsN having LCH planets marked as friendly is somewhat suspicious. If they're not allied, fair enough. Time will tell, and I for one sincerely hope that whoever the #1 is continues to play without allies. Lack of such allies has made this round much more fun so far, and will hopefully continue to do so.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote