Thread: The Dole
View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 16:03   #197
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Dole

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I've rather found a large number of unions are indulged in a quite disgusting betrayal of the general principles they were founded upon.
Agreed, unfortunately. But it's a small step and you can often have influence. I'd view a union more like the local council - it's utterly gay but if you join you can have some (very limited) influence. I would never expect anything from the higher up union leaders other a stab in the back (well, perhaps with one or two exceptions).

But unions at the grass roots level can still achieve some results, and also can be a useful way of protecting people's rights. As we've seen on these forums there are a ridiculous amount of employers out there taking the piss with basic issues and unless you're a Bolshy gobshite (in a non-political sense) or have someone to advise you, you can get stepped on. I suspect that's not really an issue for many of us though.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote