Thread: The Dole
View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 15:49   #191
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Dole

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I agree that these are highly enlightened ideals and I support them myself but one rather sees them falling down in the short-term implementation department.
Well, in terms of "what should individuals try to do right this minute" then there are a number of things ; support companies which are slightly less shit than others where there's a genuine choice, join a union, donate time and money to charity where appropriate, where they have power/influence in their job (or education) try to put this to good use, that sort of thing. But that's a bit of a different discussion I think (just as valid of course).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote