Thread: The Dole
View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 11:39   #152
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Dole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Of course not. Because the land would be managed by everyone. If they agree to this then knock yourself out.
So who gets to decide what happens to which bits of land? Can't I just get my own bit of land to decide what happens with?
Quote:
Well, presumably that wouldn't be the case in this hypothetically different society. But there's nothing wrong with trade or the division of labour, that's something that predates capitalism and no doubt will outlast capitalism by billions of years.
I was thinking more of the changeover and immediate aftermath, which is obviously the bit we'll be dealing with first of all.