View Single Post
Unread 9 Oct 2010, 13:29   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ascendancy Recruitment

In the spirit of slightly new things I have decided to invite someone to Ascendancy who has not been Ascendancy before. Due to my rather subpar activity, and the fact that at this point most of the community has been ascendancy at one point or another, I've been somewhat unable to think of people who'd both want to join and wouldn't get vetoed like five times over. As such I am opening this up to the general public. If you've never been ascendancy before pm me and you're not some spastic who'll get multiple vetoes pm me (JBG on irc or via the forums) and I'll invite you.

The interview process will consist of me asking you three questions completely unrelated to PA. Best of luck!