Thread: Salvage
View Single Post
Unread 2 Dec 2007, 11:38   #6
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Salvage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I didn't even know that players bothered to calculate their salvage - I'm a bit sad, because it means they don't trust that the combat engine works properly at calculating the salvage (though I guess that's not a completely unjustified view, all things considered).
I don't usually calc my battles after they've happened, it sounds like the OP decided not to run because he thought he'd get more salvage, rather than checking to see if the salvage was correct.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote