View Single Post
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 22:49   #528
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
crantor, light, paisley, gm: why areu guys crying that ODDR wont join u? are u that desperate? no selfconfidence to fight 5vs 1? why should ODDR help rock AGAIN? they helped them against ND.

APP and ODDR have an unbreakable friendship
Personaly i dont really see anyone crying with regards to wanting ODDR to join this block. However, one of the reasons why ROCK of course decided to go against Apprime in the first place was due to ODDR... which as its already been mentioned in this thread already, asking ROCK to help them against Apprime then they backed out and allowed ROCK to continue with the plan ODDR had origonaly sugested to us. Anyway whats done is done, i dont expect ODDR to hit ROCK or hit Apprime, however id expect ODDR to have the actual respect to not defend against napped allies (especially ones which they have worked with long before Apprime)

Oh btw max... this 'unbreakable friendship' you speak off... i heard it was tested to the max when it was released ODDR and CT had that 'agreement' over a week ago... heard Apprime where threatening ODDR HC then (apparently even cardi didnt know of this agreement... ) just pointing out the fact nothing is 'unbreakable'

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote