View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2010, 01:17   #90
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Imperia and their mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
i dont

when you threaten them by force and they tell u BACK OFF, thats not moronic.

every good hc wont let his alliance get bullied.

GJ imp
Wait. You're referring to when apprime threatened to hit imperia and they backed off? Or when ascendancy tried to appeal to their self-interest and the mutually beneficial goal of attacking the #1 alliance and they didn't?

I r here so help me out please max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpie
My personal reference as a previous member of vsn/osiris gives me an unthrustworthy image of asc the past few rounds. Will i dig up roundnumbers and events to justify the preference?
I don't know where you're getting the multiples from. Bar us ****ing over dimentus I can't think of anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpie
I am however glad that imperia doesnt compromise to the benefit of ascendancy, and ascendancy alone. When given the choice of being someone's fodder then roidfarm willingly or by external turn of events, the latter always appeals to me.
You deserve your HC. There are more than two options. Making more options is the sign of good pa. Picking getting ****ed in the ass over getting double-teamed is obviously the better choice but you could just not get raped at all y'know...