View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2006, 13:44   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 20 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
as I agree with your take on why it would reflect an alliances direct strenght, the point is, it means 2-3 alliances, top 5 maybe will compete, the rest are just farting in the wind, and it will decide the outcome of the round on the alliance level far too early.
Bear in mind that a) all alliances will know value is the route they need to pursue so previous value gaps are unlikely to reoccur b) the round is now shorter by two weeks. Also I have very little idea what round had more than two or three alliances competing for the win. Let us not forget than the roll call of PA since r11 has gone 1up/1up/exi/1up/exi/asc/1up/exi/exi. Not exactly the height of variation which this change will destroy.