Thread: New Horizons
View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2008, 01:24   #10
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: New Horizons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Ass have only been around for a few rounds. So you might not see anything from them yet, but maybe they will make a push for a top position, who knows.

I have to agree with Reese, I guess there are various tiers of alliances, but then, what tier an alliance is on from round to round is only dependant on themselves, and what they want to do with their alliance. But I still think that if I was a brand new hc, of a brand new alliance, gradually building my alliance, and my own expirience as a leader in PA, I would take babysteps. What Reese seem to be forgetting was that both Denial and Urwins had established players and communities growing into them.
Did 1up have an established community going into r11?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote